Monday 3 November 2014

Monthly Favourites.

A couple of days late as we're now into November, but still.
This isn't something I usually do. I don't claim to be anything other than a personal blog, however like any other person I go through phases of loving certain things.
And I like to talk about them. 

Richard Ayoade's new book. I'm still reading it, but so far it's fab.

Stroopwafels. A beautiful caramel treat from the Netherlands. A guy from work had a few packets lying about the house and brought them in. I ate half the bag. No regrets.


More food! I've missed my morning porridge. I enjoy porridge in cold weather so as soon as October hits, the porridge comes out. 

I've been using Dermalogica Clay Mask as my morning cleanser for a while now, but in an effort to try something new I'm currently trying out Lush's Angels On Bare Skin. It's great! It definitely has the consistency of oatmeal.

 I finally got round to sorting out the mess that was my bookshelf. This is about one third of the books I own. It just makes me happy to see them look a bit tidier.






Last but not least is managing to unearth the beautiful Nintendo64 from the loft. I haven't played this in years. I ordered Super Mario64 online too just to make it complete. Nostalgia here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment