Sunday 28 August 2011

Life Update

So recently I've been a bored out of my mind. 
I really wish I could take something away from this summer because I haven't been working or snowed under with things to do, however all I seem to want to do is watch meaningless TV programs, produce pretty pictures on photoshop and plan little walks into town.
It's a shame because next week I'm going to be back at university and starting a part time job, so my free time will be limited. 
My motivation has left me this summer. 
I guess it has been nice not doing anything and catching up on sleep, but I'm really looking forward to getting back into a routine. I miss that feeling of constantly having a due date in the back of my mind and it slowly pushing me to do something.


My other news includes: 


  • My dad decided to buy me a macbook pro! - I was originally going to start saving up for one and asked a few of my relatives to donate money instead of presents for my birthday this year, so that I could get started. One of those people was my my dad, who asks me every year what I would like. After hearing that I was saving up he very kindly offered to buy the entire thing for me! A generous gift indeed! 
  • Remember those lovely boots I got? - well I had to take them back.. They keep scuffing and flaking away far too easily and after my second pair I gave up on them. It makes me sad because they were so comfortable and went with nearly everything in my wardrobe. 
  • I'm in love with this song - Turn and Turn Again by All Thieves
  • I've started to paint again - I don't know how long this will last but for now it's going smoothly. 
  • A few of my flatmates move home soon - One moved back today and the others will be joining us next week along with Michael. This makes me happy. 
  • I start my job tomorrow! - I'm a bit nervous about this one because I haven't had a job since I worked in the chemist in 2009. Luckily I'll only be working 1-2 times a week so it shouldn't be stressful juggling it with university at all! 


That's all I can think of for now.  Now back to Greys anatomy and my new favourite, Private Practice!



xcx 

1 comment:

  1. It does suck when you can't seem to muster up any motivation, and then you're thrust back into a busy schedule again... that doesn't go too well, haha. :P That's awesome about getting a Macbook pro though! SO COOL. I'm hoping to get one for college... that'd be pretty wonderful. And good luck starting your job!

    ReplyDelete